Warning Hedge Cutting in Progress Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning Hedge Cutting in Progress
Warn drivers of hedge cutting works with high-impact Warning Hedge Cutting in Progress safety signs.
Warning Hedge Cutting in Progress signs warn observers of ongoing hedge cutting works. They are designed to prompt drivers to take care and reduce their speed. Businesses use Warning Hedge Cutting in Progress safety signage to:
- Warn the public of hedge cutting works.
- Prompt drivers to take care and reduce their speed.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
Warning Hedge Cutting in Progress safety signage is essential when carrying out hedge cutting works on public roads.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Hedge Cutting in Progress sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.