Warning Heavy Goods Vehicles in Operation Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Heavy Goods Vehicles in Operation
Prevent vehicular accidents with high-impact Warning Heavy Goods Vehicles in Operation safety signs.
Warning Heavy Goods Vehicles in Operation signs warn observers of moving HGVs. They are designed to prevent people being run over by lorries and trucks. Businesses use Warning Heavy Goods Vehicles in Operation safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors and the public of lorries and trucks.
- Reduce the risk of vehicular accidents.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Heavy Goods Vehicles in Operation safety signage is essential in warehouses and depots.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Heavy Goods Vehicles in Operation sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.