Warning Hazardous Chemicals Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Hazardous Chemicals
Prevent chemical accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Hazardous Chemicals safety signs.
Warning Hazardous Chemicals signs warn observers of toxic chemicals. They are designed to protect people from exposure to harmful substances. Businesses use Warning Hazardous Chemicals safety signage to:
- Warn staff and visitors of toxic chemicals like sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, and sodium hydroxide.
- Reduce the risk of contamination.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Hazardous Chemicals safety signage is essential when storing or processing harmful chemicals. Applications include: labelling chemical stores, cabinets, tanks, containers and outlets.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Hazardous Chemicals sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.