Warning Explosive Gas Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning Explosive Gas
Prevent explosions in the workplace with high-impact Warning Explosive Gas safety signs.
Warning Explosive Gas signs warn observers of pressurised, combustible gases. They are designed to reduce the risk of explosion and fire. Businesses use Warning Explosive Gas safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of pressurised, combustible gases like oxygen, natural gas, and hydrogen.
- Reduce the risk of explosion and fire.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Explosive Gas safety signage is essential when storing pressurised, combustible gases.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Explosive Gas sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.