Order Warning Explosive Gas health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Explosive Gas signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Explosive Gas signs warn the observer of explosive gas cylinders. Businesses use Warning Explosive Gas signs to alert staff and visitors to a potential explosion hazard. They are essential when storing explosive gases in the workplace. The installation of high-impact Warning Explosive Gas signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of explosive gases like LPGs, natural gas and acetylene.
- Prevent combustion.
- Reduce the risk of fires in the workplace.
This Warning Explosive Gas sign is available in a variety of sizes and materials. It should be used to identify storage areas for explosive gases. Frequent users of Warning Explosive Gas signs include metal fabricators and welders, construction companies and garages.
All Warning Explosive Gas signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.