Order Warning Electricity health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Electricity signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Electricity signs warn the observer of an electrical hazard. Businesses use Warning Electricity signs to alert staff and visitors to dangers in the workplace. They are required in any situation where an electrical hazard is present. The installation of high-impact Warning Electricity signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of electrical hazards.
- Protect people from contact with an electric current.
- Reduce the risk of electric shocks and electrical burns.
This Warning Electricity sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It is suitable for a variety of workplace applications, from labelling machinery and electrical equipment to highlighting transformers, power lines and other electrical hazards. Frequent users of Warning Electricity signs include, electrical contractors, construction companies and data centres.
All Warning Electricity signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.