Warning Electrical Panel Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning Electrical Panel
Order Warning Electrical Panel health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Electrical Panel signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Electrical Panel signs warn the observer of an electrical panel. Businesses use Warning Electrical Panel signs to identify a potential hazard in the workplace. They are required on covers of electrical panels. The installation of high-impact Warning Electrical Panel signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of electrical hazards.
- Protect people from contact with an electric current.
- Reduce the risk of electric shocks and electrical burns.
This Warning Electrical Panel sign is available in a variety of sizes and materials. It is suitable for labelling electric panels, fuse boxes and distribution boards. Frequent users of Warning Electrical Panel signs include, electrical contractors, construction companies and data centres.
All Warning Electrical Panel signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.