Warning Electrical Panel Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Electrical Panel
Prevent electrical accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Electrical Panel safety signs.
Warning Electrical Panel signs warn observers of electrical distribution boards. They are designed to prevent people from coming into contact with an electric current. Businesses use Warning Electrical Panel safety signage to:
- Warn staff and visitors of electrical distribution boards.
- Reduce the risk of electric shocks and electrical burns.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Electrical Panel safety signs are essential for identifying electrical distribution boards in the workplace.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Electrical Panel sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.