Order Warning Danger of Drowning health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Danger of Drowning signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Danger of Drowning signs warn the observer of deep water. Businesses use Warning Danger of Drowning signs to alert staff, visitors and the public to a potential drowning hazard. They are required at quaysides and around waterways and artificial reservoirs. The installation of high-impact Warning Danger of Drowning signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff, visitors and the public of deep water.
- Encourage people to take care around waterways, reservoirs and other bodies of water.
- Reduce the risk of drowning accidents.
This Warning Danger of Drowning sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It should be used to warn of rivers, lakes, canals, tanks and other potential drowning hazards. Frequent users of Warning Danger of Drowning signs include ports and marinas.
All Warning Danger of Drowning signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.