Warning Crush Hazard Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Crush Hazard
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Crush Hazard safety signs.
Warning Crush Hazard signs warn observers of crush hazards. They are designed to prevent people from being crushed or pinned by machinery or vehicles. Businesses use Warning Crush Hazard safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of crush hazards such as those created by machinery, gates and moving vehicles.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Crush Hazard safety signage is required in any area where there is a danger of people becoming trapped between moving and stationary objects.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Crush Hazard sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.