Buy Warning Crush Hazard health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Crush Hazard signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Crush Hazard signs warn the observer of a potential crush hazard. Businesses use Warning Crush Hazard signs to alert staff and visitors to dangers in the workplace. They are required in situations where there is a risk of hands being crushed by moving parts. The installation of high-impact Warning Crush Hazard signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of potential crush hazards.
- Prevent hands from being crushed by moving parts.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
This Warning Crush Hazard sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It is should be used to highlight potential crush hazards like moving parts on machinery, doors, gates and shutters. Warning Crush Hazard signs are frequently used in manufacturing plants.
All our Warning Crush Hazard signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.