Warning Crush Hazard Sign 2
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Crush Hazard
This ‘Crush Hazard’ warning sign is used to warn of a potential crush hazard.
The main purpose of this “Warning – Crush Hazard” sign is to reduce accidents. “Warning – Crush Hazard” sign will help to improve safety awareness and reduce accidents on construction sites, farms and other working environments. “Warning – Crush Hazard” signs increase awareness of dangers and of the importance of being committed to health and safety.
Warning signs draw attention rapidly to potentially hazardous materials, objects and locations.
Well designed and produced hazard signs can help change behaviours and reduce the risk of injuries.
The symbols for hazard warning signs are contained within a triangle and are coloured black and yellow.
– Complies with ISO 7010 and Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007
– Suitable for use in any premises or business
– Available in a wide range of sizes and materials
– Durable & high impact – Your message made clear
- Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
- Sign Type:
- Warning / Caution / Danger
- Graphical Symbol
- Crush Hand Hazard
- Warning Crush hazard
- Black and Yellow Graphics. White Background.
- Material Options:
- Self-Adhesive, Corriboard, PVC, Aluminium Composite
- Size Options:
- 100*150mm, 200*300mm, 300*450mm, 400*600mm, 600*900mm, 800*1200mm
- To ensure maximum impact, place sign in a well-lit, highly visible location.
- Ensure application area is clear and free from hazards prior to installation.
- Ensure sign is large enough to be read at a safe distance from the hazard.
- Ensure sign is kept clean and free from obstruction.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- For best results install sign on a smooth, clean, dry surface.
- Fix rigid signs using fasteners where possible.
- Corriboard: 12-18 months
- Self-Adhesive: 2-3 years
- PVC: 7 years
- Aluminium Composite: 10 Years
- 3-4 working days.