Warning Counter-Rotating Rollers Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning Counter Rotating Rollers
Buy Warning Counter-Rotating Rollers health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Counter-Rotating Rollers signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Counter-Rotating Rollers signs warn the observer of rotating mechanical parts. Businesses use Warning Counter-Rotating Rollers signs to alert staff and visitors to potential hazards in the workplace. They are required for any piece of equipment that features exposed rotating parts. The installation of high-impact Warning Counter-Rotating Rollers signs help businesses to:
- Identify pinch point and drawing-in hazards.
- Prevent hands or clothing from becoming trapped in machinery or equipment.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
This Warning Counter-Rotating Rollers sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It should be used to identify pinch point hazards such as conveyor belts, pulleys and gears. Warning Counter-Rotating Rollers signs are frequently used in logistics centres and industrial facilities.
All our Warning Counter-Rotating Rollers signs are designed and printed in-house at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.