Order Warning Corrosive health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Corrosive signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Corrosive signs warn the observer of a corrosive substance. Businesses use Warning Corrosive signs to alert staff and visitors to chemical hazards in the workplace. They are required in when storing or processing hazardous chemicals. The installation of high-impact Warning Corrosive signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of chemical hazards.
- Protect people from exposure to corrosive substances.
- Reduce the risk of chemical burns.
This Warning Corrosive sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It should be used to label containers and storage areas for corrosive chemicals. Frequent users of Warning Corrosive signs include factories, chemical plants and laboratories.
All Warning Corrosive signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.