Warning Corrosive Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Corrosive
Prevent chemical accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Corrosive safety signs.
Warning Corrosive signs warn observers of corrosive substances. They are designed to protect people from contact with acidic or caustic chemicals. Businesses use Warning Corrosive safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of corrosive substances such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, and sodium hydroxide.
- Reduce the risk of chemical burns.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Corrosive safety signage is essential when storing or processing corrosive chemicals. Applications include: labelling chemical stores, cabinets, tanks, containers and outlets.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Corrosive sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.