Quick category navigation
Warning Biohazardous Waste Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Biohazardous Waste
Order Warning Biohazardous Waste health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Biohazardous Waste signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Biohazardous Waste signs warn the observer of biologically hazardous waste. Businesses use Warning Biohazardous Waste signs to alert staff and visitors to potential dangers in the workplace. They are required when dealing with human, animal or medical waste. The installation of high-impact Warning Biohazardous Waste signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of biological hazards
- Protect people from exposure to viruses and bacteria.
- Reduce the risk of contamination.
This Warning Biohazardous Waste sign is available in a range of sizes and materials. It should be used to label waste receptacles for biologically hazardous materials e.g. sharps disposal units and clinical waste bins. Frequent users of Warning Biohazardous Waste signs include veterinary practices, hospitals and waste management centres.
All Warning Biohazardous Waste signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.