Warning Biohazardous Waste Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Biohazardous Waste
Prevent the spread of pathogens with high-impact Warning Biohazardous Waste safety signs.
Warning Biohazardous Waste signs warn observers of biologically contaminated waste. They are designed to protect people from exposure to viruses and bacteria. Businesses use Warning Biohazardous Waste safety signage to:
- Identify receptacles for biologically hazardous waste.
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of biologically contaminated waste.
- Prevent the transmission of pathogens.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Biohazardous Waste safety signage is essential when dealing with human, animal, or medical waste. They are frequently used in facilities such as hospitals, laboratories, veterinary practices, and meat plants.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Biohazardous Waste sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.