Warning Battery Charging in Progress Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning Battery Charging in Progress
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Battery Charging in Progress safety signs.
Warning Battery Charging in Progress signs warn observers of charging batteries. They are designed to prevent electric shocks, chemical spills, and fires. Businesses use Warning Battery Charging in Progress safety signage to:
- Warn staff and visitors of charging batteries.
- Reduce the risk of fires, chemical spills, and electric shocks.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Clear, compliant Warning Battery Charging in Progress safety signs must be displayed at forklift charging stations.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Battery Charging in Progress sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.