Quick category navigation
Warning ATEX Area Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning ATEX Area
Order Warning ATEX Area health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning ATEX Area signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning ATEX Area signs warn the observer of an ATEX area. Businesses use Warning ATEX Area signs to alert staff and visitors to a potential explosion hazard. They are essential in areas where flammable dust, gases or vapours could build up in the atmosphere. The installation of high-impact Warning ATEX Area signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of ATEX areas.
- Prevent combustion.
- Reduce the risk of fires and explosions in the workplace.
This Warning ATEX Area sign is available in a variety of sizes and materials. It is suitable for identifying ATEX areas like fuelling stations, gas tanks, sawmills, grain silos, and spray booths. Frequent users of Warning ATEX Area signs include factories, chemical plants and distilleries.
All Warning ATEX Area signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.