Warning ATEX Area Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Prevent explosions in the workplace with high-impact Warning ATEX Area safety signs.
Warning Explosive ATEX Area signs alert observers to the potential presence of combustible dust, gases, or vapours in the atmosphere. They are designed to reduce the risk of explosion and fire. Businesses use Warning ATEX Area safety signage to:
- Identify ATEX areas such as sawmills, gas tanks, distilleries, and grain silos.
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of a potential explosion hazard.
- Reduce the risk of explosion and fire.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning ATEX Area safety signage is essential in areas where combustible dust, gases or vapours could build-up in the atmosphere.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning ATEX Area sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.