Quick category navigation
Warning Acetylene Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Order Warning Acetylene health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, compliant Warning Acetylene signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Warning Acetylene signs warn the observer of pressurised acetylene cylinders. Businesses use Warning Acetylene signs to alert staff and visitors to a potential explosion hazard. They are essential when storing pressurised acetylene cylinders. The installation of high-impact Warning Acetylene signs help businesses to:
- Warn staff and visitors of a potential explosion hazard.
- Prevent combustion.
- Reduce the risk of fires in the workplace.
This Warning Acetylene sign is available in a variety of sizes and materials. It should be used to identify storage areas for acetylene cylinders. Frequent users of Warning Acetylene signs include metal fabricators and welders, construction companies and garages.
All Warning Acetylene signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.