Warning Acetylene Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Prevent explosions in the workplace with high-impact Warning Acetylene safety signs.
Warning Acetylene signs warn observers of pressurised acetylene cylinders. They are designed to reduce the risk of explosion and fire. Metal workers and welders use Warning Acetylene safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of pressurised acetylene cylinders.
- Reduce the risk of explosion and fire.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Acetylene safety signage is essential when storing pressurised acetylene cylinders.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Acetylene sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.