Use Protective Guards Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Use Protective Guards
Buy clear, compliant Use Protective Guards health & safety signs online.
CSS Signs deliver Use Protective Guards signs to businesses across Ireland. Orders shipped within 3 working days.
This Use Protective Guards sign orders the observer to check that protective guards are in place before operating machinery. Our high-impact Use Protective Guards signs are ideal for businesses who need signage to ensure staff use protective guards when operating machinery. They come in a range of sizes and materials, and include:
- Use protective guards labels for machinery and equipment.
- Use protective guards signs for industrial facilities and construction sites.
‘Use Protective Guards’ signs help businesses to:
- Remind staff to ensure protective guards are in place before operating machinery or equipment.
- Protect staff from moving machinery like saws, guillotines, and press brakes.
- Prevent accidents in the workplace.
Use Protective Guards signs are commonly used in manufacturing plants. They serve as a control measure to reduce the risk of exposure to hazards.
CSS Signs is an Irish owned and run business. We design and manufacture all our Use Protective Guards health and safety signage in-house, at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.
- Shipped within 3 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable, or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.