Quick category navigation
Turn Anti-clockwise to Open Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Turn Anticlockwise to Open
Buy clear, compliant Turn Anticlockwise to Open signs online.
CSS Signs deliver Turn Anticlockwise to Open signs to businesses across Ireland. Orders shipped within 3 working days.
This Turn Anticlockwise to Open sign instructs the observer to open a door by turning the handle anticlockwise. Our high-impact Turn Anticlockwise to Open signs are ideal for any business that needs a sign to indicate the direction of movement of a security door handle. They come in a range of sizes and materials, and include:
- Turn anticlockwise to open signs for doors.
- Turn anticlockwise to open labels for hatches.
Turn Anticlockwise to Open signs help businesses to:
- Indicate the direction of movement of a security door handle.
- Enable a safe and swift evacuation of the workplace in the event of an emergency.
- Comply with fire safety regulations.
Turn Anticlockwise to Open signs are required for any security doors that open by turning the handle anticlockwise.
CSS Signs is an Irish owned and run business. We design and manufacture all our Turn Anticlockwise to Open health and safety signage in-house, at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.
- Shipped within 3 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.