Quick category navigation
Staff Only Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Prevent unauthorised access to the workplace with high-impact Staff Only safety signs.
Staff Only signs warn observers that only staff are permitted to enter. They are designed to prevent unauthorised access. Businesses use Staff Only safety signage to:
- Warn of staff only areas.
- Prevent unauthorised access.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect staff, visitors and the public.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Staff Only safety signs are essential for any business or organisation that needs to differentiate between private and public spaces in the workplace. They help to prevent unauthorised access to store rooms, offices, kitchens, workshops and other staff only areas. Frequent users of Staff Only signs include: shops, pubs, restaurants, hospitals and schools.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Staff Only sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.