Prevent smoking in the workplace with high-impact Smoking is Prohibited Throughout this Facility safety signs.
Smoking is Prohibited Throughout this Facility signs warn observers not to smoke. They are designed to prevent smoking. Businesses use Smoking is Prohibited Throughout this Facility safety signage to:
- Inform staff, visitors and the public of the Public Health (Tobacco) Act 2002 ban on smoking in the workplace.
- Prevent smoking.
- Reduce the risk of fire.
- Protect people from exposure to second-hand smoke.
- Promote health and safety in the workplace.
Many universities, schools and medical facilities have a smoke-free campus policy that prohibits smoking on site. Smoking is Prohibited Throughout this Facility safety signs are essential for businesses and organisations who wish to enforce such a policy. They are also used to prevent smoking in facilities that store or process flammable materials such as power plants and fuelling stations.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Smoking is Strictly Prohibited Throughout this Facility sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.