Prevent smoking in the workplace with high-impact Smoking is Prohibited Outside of Designated Areas safety signs.
Smoking is Prohibited Outside of Designated Areas signs warn observers that smoking is prohibited outside of designated smoking areas. They are designed to prevent smoking. Businesses use Smoking is Prohibited Outside of Designated Areas safety signage to:
- Notify staff, visitors and the public of the Public Health (Tobacco) Act 2002 ban on smoking in the workplace.
- Prevent smoking.
- Reduce the risk of fire.
- Protect people from exposure to second-hand smoke.
- Promote health and safety in the workplace.
Smoking is Prohibited Outside of Designated Areas signs are essential for businesses who wish to restrict smoking to designated smoking areas. They are frequently used on construction sites in order to prevent smoking in work areas.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Smoking is Strictly Prohibited Outside of Designated Areas sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.