Smoking Is Only Permitted In Designated Smoking Areas Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Smoking is Only Permitted in Designated Smoking Areas
This ‘Smoking is Only Permitted in Designated Smoking Areas’ sign is used to indicate that smoking is prohibited unless in a designated smoking area.
Prohibition signs create awareness of actions or items that are not permitted. Prohibition signs protect people and property, and thereby contribute significantly to health and safety.
The symbol for prohibition signs is a red circle with a red diagonal line through it (running from top left to bottom right). It often encloses a pictogram which helps to deliver the message more clearly.
– Complies with ISO 7010 and Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007
– Suitable for use in any premises or business
– Available in a wide range of sizes and materials
– Durable & high impact – Your message made clear
- Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.