Quick category navigation
Scaffold Incomplete Do Not Use Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Scaffold Incomplete. Do Not Use
Prevent accidents on construction sites with high-impact ‘Scaffold Incomplete. Do Not Use’ safety signs.
Scaffold Incomplete. Do Not Use signs warn observers of incomplete scaffolding. They are designed to prevent use. Builders use Scaffold Incomplete. Do Not Use safety signage to:
- Warn site operatives of incomplete scaffolding.
- Prevent the use of an incomplete scaffold.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect site operatives.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach on construction sites.
Scaffold Incomplete. Do Not Use safety signs must be used when erecting scaffolding. They are typically employed on construction sites.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Scaffold Incomplete. Do Not Use sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.