Quick category navigation
Restricted Area Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Prevent unauthorised access with high-impact Restricted Area safety signs.
Restricted Area signs warn observers of restricted areas. They are designed to prevent unauthorised access. Businesses use Restricted Area safety signage to:
- Warn of private, dangerous or restricted areas.
- Prevent unauthorised access.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect staff, visitors and the public.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Clear, compliant Restricted Area safety signs are essential in the workplace. Applications include: preventing trespass, restricting access to hazardous areas and demarcating private and public spaces. Frequent users of Restricted Area signs include: factories, power stations and pharmaceutical plants.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Restricted Area sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.