Quick category navigation
Occupiers Liability Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Buy Occupiers Liability signs online.
CSS Signs deliver Occupiers Liability signs to businesses across Ireland. Orders shipped within 3 working days.
This Occupiers Liability sign warns the reader against unauthorised entry and informs them that the occupier, under section 5 (2) of the Occupiers Liability Act 1995, excludes the duty of care towards visitors. The installation of high-impact Occupiers Liability signs help businesses to:
- Prevent trespassing and unauthorised entry.
- Inform visitors that the under section 5 (2) Occupiers Liability Act, the occupier is excluded from a duty of care towards visitors.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
Our Occupiers Liability signs come in a range of sizes and materials to suit a variety of workplace applications, such as:
- Occupiers Liability signs for factories, warehouses and industrial facilities.
- Occupiers Liability signage for farms and construction sites.
- Occupiers Liability notices for schools, parks, playgrounds and sporting facilities.
- Shipped within 3 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.