Prevent the consumption of non-potable water with high-impact Not Drinking Water safety signs.
Not Drinking Water signs notify observers of non-potable water sources. They are designed to protect people from drinking contaminated water.
Not Drinking Water signs are frequently employed at reservoirs used for commercial, industrial or agricultural purposes. They are used to prevent the consumption of non-potable water, reduce the risk of contamination, and protect staff, visitors and the public.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.