Prevent vaping in the workplace with high-impact No Vaping signs.
No Vaping signs warn observers not to use electronic cigarettes. They are designed to prevent vaping. Businesses use No Vaping safety signage to:
- Prevent vaping.
- Protect people from exposure to e-cigarette vapour.
- Establish a safe and comfortable work environment.
The Public Health (Tobacco) Act 2002 ban on smoking in the workplace does not yet cover electronic cigarettes, however many organisations are now seeking to enforce their own restrictions on their use. Clear, compliant No Vaping signs are essential for companies who wish to prohibit vaping in the workplace. They are frequently used in factories, warehouses, pubs and hotels.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Vaping sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.