No Under 18s Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
No Under 18s
Restrict access to bars, nightclubs and entertainment venues with high-impact No Under 18s signs.
No Under 18s signs warn observers that people under the age of 18 are prohibited from entry. They are designed to restrict access. Businesses use No Under 18s safety signage to:
- Enforce age restrictions.
- Prohibit access for under 18s.
- Comply with legal requirements.
- Protect minors and proprietors.
No Under 18s signs are mandatory wherever alcohol is sold – from pubs, nightclubs and entertainment venues to off licences and supermarkets. They are also obligatory in gaming establishments like betting shops, arcades and casinos.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Under 18s sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.