Prevent access for minors high-impact No Under 18s after 9pm signs.
No Under 18s after 9pm signs inform observers that under 18s are not allowed on the premises after 9pm. Businesses use No Under 18s after 9pm safety signage to:
- Enforce age restrictions.
- Prohibit access for minors.
- Request compliance with licensing laws.
- Protect minors and proprietors.
In Ireland it is illegal for an individual under the age of 18 to be on a licensed premises after 9pm. Licenced premises like pubs and hotel bars have a responsibility to make this clear using visible No Under 18s after 9pm signage.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Under 18s after 9pm sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.