Prevent unauthorised access with high-impact No Unauthorised Entry safety signs.
No Unauthorised Entry signs warn observers not to enter unless authorised to do so. They are designed to prevent access to restricted areas. Businesses use No Unauthorised Entry safety signage to:
- Warn of private, dangerous or restricted areas.
- Prevent unauthorised access.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect staff, visitors and the public.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Clear, compliant No Unauthorised Entry safety signs are essential in the workplace. Applications include: preventing trespass, restricting access to hazardous areas and demarcating private and public spaces. Frequent users of No Unauthorised Entry signs include: factories, warehouses and construction sites.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Unauthorised Entry sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.