Quick category navigation
No Unaccompanied Children Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
No Unaccompanied Children
Keep children out of the workplace with high-impact No Unaccompanied Children safety signs.
No Unaccompanied Children signs inform observers that unaccompanied children are not allowed on the premises. They are designed to prevent access for unaccompanied children. Shops and pubs use No Unaccompanied Children safety signage to:
- Prevent access for unaccompanied children.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect proprietors and children.
No Unaccompanied Children signs are essential in areas where adult supervision over children is required. These include in restaurants, bars and around swimming pools.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Unaccompanied Children sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.