Prevent smoking in the workplace with high-impact No Smoking safety signs.
No Smoking signs warn observers not to smoke. They are designed to prevent smoking. Businesses use No Smoking safety signage to:
- Inform staff, visitors and the public of the Public Health (Tobacco) Act 2002 ban on smoking in the workplace.
- Prevent smoking.
- Reduce the risk of fire.
- Protect people from exposure to second-hand smoke.
- Promote health and safety in the workplace.
Employers have a responsibility to alert staff, visitors and the public to the Public Health (Tobacco) Act 2002 ban on smoking in the workplace by displaying clear, compliant No Smoking safety signs. No Smoking signage is also used to prohibit smoking around flammable materials, at doorways, on construction sites and in other situations where smoking would be dangerous, inappropriate or undesirable. Frequent users of No Smoking signs include hospitals, hotels, factories, warehouses and construction sites.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Smoking sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.