No Photography or Video Recording Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
No Photography or Video Recording
Prevent unauthorised filming and photography in the workplace with high-impact No Photography or Video Recording safety signs.
No Photography or Video Recording signs warn observers not to take photographs or record video. They are designed to prevent unauthorised filming and photography. Businesses use ‘No Photography or Video Recording’ safety signage to:
- Prevent unauthorised filming and photography.
- Protect the privacy of staff and visitors.
- Prevent the dissemination of confidential information.
- Strengthen security in the workplace.
No Photography or Video Recording signs are essential in high-security facilities like banks and prisons. They are also used in schools to protect the privacy of staff and pupils, and to prevent copyright infringement at concerts.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Photography or Video Recording sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.