No Naked Flames Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
No Naked Flames
Prevent fires in the workplace with high-impact No Naked Flames safety signs.
No Naked Flames signs warn observers not to ignite any open flames. They are designed to reduce the risk of combustion and fire. Businesses use No Naked Flames safety signage to:
- Warn of an explosion or fire hazard.
- Prevent the lighting of open flames.
- Prevent smoking.
- Reduce the risk of combustion and fire.
- Protect staff, visitors and the public.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
No Naked Flames safety signs are critical in situations where the use of an open flame could ignite flammable materials in the environment or atmosphere. They are mandatory in ATEX areas and in areas used for storing, processing or transferring flammable liquids or gases. No Naked Flames signage is commonly used at fuelling stations, around gas tanks, pipes, bottles and meters, and in spray booths, distilleries and saw mills.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Naked Flames sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.