Quick category navigation
No Metallic Items or Watches Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
No Metallic Items or Watches
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact No Metallic Items or Watches safety signs.
No Metallic Items or Watches signs warn observers not to wear watches or carry metallic items. They are designed to prompt people to remove watches and metallic items before entering an area. Businesses use No Metallic Items or Watches safety signage to:
- Warn of electromagnetic fields.
- Prevent people from wearing watches and jewellery.
- Prevent people from carrying metallic items like coins, keys and tools.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect staff and visitors.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Metallic items like tools, keys and watches can be turned into dangerous projectiles in the presence of a electromagnetic field. In order to prevent accidents, businesses have a responsibility to install clear, compliant No Metallic Items or Watches safety signage in any area that contains machinery capable of generating a strong magnetic field. Machinery that necessitates the use of No Metallic Items or Watches safety signs includes, large motors and generators, MRI machines, and magnetic sorting equipment.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Metallic Items or Watches sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.