Prevent accidents in sporting facilities with high impact No Metal Studded Footwear safety signs.
No Metal Studded Footwear signs warn observers not to wear metal studded footwear. They are designed to prompt players to remove metal studded football boots before entry. Sports clubs use No Metal Studded Footwear safety signage to:
- Prevent players from wearing metal studded football boots on slippery flooring or synthetic pitches.
- Prevent slips and falls.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect players and facilities.
No Metal Studded Footwear safety signs are vital for soccer, GAA and rugby clubs. They help to prevent accidents in changing rooms, toilets, corridors and other areas where there is a danger of slipping due to poor traction between metal studs and the underfoot surface. They are also used to prevent players wearing metal studs on synthetic pitches.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Metal Studded Footwear sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.