Prevent fires on construction sites with high-impact No Hot Works safety signs.
No Hot Works signs warn observers that hot works are prohibited. They are designed to prevent hot works from being carried out in areas containing flammable materials. Businesses use No Hot Works safety signage to:
- Prevent welding, soldering, cutting, grinding and other hot works.
- Reduce the risk of combustion and fire.
- Protect staff and visitors.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Hot work, which includes activities like welding, soldering and grinding should never be carried out in the presence of severe fire hazards like explosive atmospheres and combustible chemicals and gases. Businesses have a duty to warn staff and contractors against carrying out hot works in these areas with clear, compliant No Hot Works safety signs. They are typically used on construction sites and in industrial facilities.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Hot Works sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.