No Heavy Loads Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
No Heavy Loads
Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact No Heavy Loads safety signs.
No Heavy Loads signs warn observers not to place heavy objects on a surface. They are designed to prevent overloading of structures. Businesses use No Heavy Loads safety signage to:
- Prevent overloading of structures.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Clear, compliant No Heavy Loads signs must be installed on structures that are unable to support heavy loads.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Heavy Loads sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.