Prevent the consumption of food and drink in the workplace with high-impact No Eating or Drinking safety signs.
No Eating or Drinking signs warn observers not to eat or drink. They are designed to prevent the consumption of food and drink. Businesses use ‘No Eating or Drinking’ safety signage to:
- Prevent eating and drinking in the workplace.
- Prevent the ingestion of dangerous substances due to environmental contamination of food or drink.
- Prevent spills and messes.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work environment.
No Eating or Drinking safety signs are critical in areas where there is a risk of food or drink becoming contaminated by hazardous substances in the environment e.g. in laboratories and spray booths. They are also used to prevent eating and drinking in situations where the consumption of food and drink would be inappropriate, unhygienic or likely to create a mess e.g. on public transport and in schools.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Eating or Drinking sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.