Prevent flash photography with high-impact No Flash Photography safety signs.
No Flash Photography signs warn observers not to use their camera flash when taking photographs. They are designed to prevent flash photography.
No Flash Photography signs are commonly used in galleries and museums to prevent damage paintings, documents and exhibits. They are also used in zoos, petting farms and aquariums in order to prevent disturbance to animals.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Flash Photography sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.