Quick category navigation
No Children Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Keep children out of the workplace with high-impact No Children safety signs.
No Children signs inform observers that children are prohibited from entry. They are designed to keep children out of dangerous or restricted areas. Businesses use No Children safety signage to:
- Warn of age-restricted areas.
- Prevent access for children.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect children and proprietors.
Dangerous work sites like quarries, farms and construction sites can seem like attractive playgrounds to children. Owners and operators have a responsibility to warn children against exploring or playing on these sites using visible No Children safety signage. Business that fail to take adequate measures to keep children off their site are potentially liable in the event of an accident, even in cases of trespassing.
No Children signs are also frequently used to enforce age restrictions in licenced premises such as pubs and hotel bars.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Children sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.