Prevent electromagnetic interference with cardiac pacemakers with high-impact No Access for Persons with Pacemakers safety signs.
No Access for Persons with Pacemakers signs warn observers that people with pacemakers are prohibited from entry. They are designed to protect pacemaker wearers from exposure to electromagnetic fields. Businesses use No Access for Persons with Pacemakers safety signage to:
- Warn of an electromagnetic field.
- Prevent access for people with pacemakers.
- Prevent electromagnetic interference with cardiac pacemakers.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury
- Protect staff and visitors.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Magnetic fields can prevent implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) and pacemakers from functioning properly. Businesses have a responsibility to protect the wearers of these devices by installing clear, compliant No Access for Persons with Pacemakers safety signage at the entrance to any area that contains machinery capable of generating a strong magnetic field. Machinery that necessitates the use of No Access for Persons with Pacemakers safety signs includes, large motors and generators, MRI machines, and magnetic sorting equipment.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Access for Persons with Pacemakers sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.