Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact No Access for Persons with Metallic Implants safety signs.
No Access for Persons with Metallic Implants signs warn observers that people with metallic implants are prohibited from entry. They are designed to protect individuals with metallic implants from exposure to a magnetic field. Businesses use No Access for Persons with Metallic Implants safety signage to:
- Warn of an electromagnetic field.
- Prevent access for people with metallic implants.
- Prevent damage to metallic implants.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect staff and visitors.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Magnetic fields can damage prosthetics and metallic implants like plates and screws. Businesses have a responsibility to protect people with metallic implants by installing clear, compliant No Access for Persons with Metallic Implants safety signage at the entrance to any area that contains machinery capable of generating a strong magnetic field. Machinery that necessitates the use of No Access for Persons with Metallic Implants safety signs includes, large motors and generators, MRI machines, and magnetic sorting equipment.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This No Access for Persons with Metallic Implants sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.