Quick category navigation
Knife Safety Rules Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Buy clear, compliant Knife Safety Rules health & safety signs online.
CSS Signs deliver Knife Safety Rules signs to businesses across Ireland. Orders shipped within 3 working days.
This Knife Safety Rules sign provides the observer with a list of knife safety rules. Our high-impact Knife Safety Rules signs are ideal for businesses who need signage to inform staff of best practices regarding knife safety. They come in a range of sizes and materials, and include:
- Knife safety signs for restaurants, cafes, and takeaways.
- Knife safety signage for food production facilities.
- Knife safety notices for kitchens and food preparation areas.
Knife Safety Rules signs help businesses to:
- Instruct staff on the correct use of knives.
- Protect staff from cuts and lacerations.
- Prevent accidents in the workplace.
Knife Safety Rules signs are routinely used in food preparation areas.
CSS Signs is an Irish owned and run business. We design and manufacture all our Knife Safety Rules health and safety signage in-house, at our factory in Rathcoole, Dublin.
- Shipped within 3 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable, or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.