Buy Hand Washing Procedure health & safety signs online.
We deliver clear, effective Hand Washing Procedure signs to businesses throughout Ireland. Orders shipped within 4 working days.
Hand Washing Procedure signs demonstrate proper hand washing procedures. Businesses use Hand Washing Procedure signs to advise staff and visitors of the correct way to wash their hands. They are essential for any business operating during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The installation of high-impact Hand Washing Procedure signs help businesses to:
- Advise staff and visitors of proper hand washing procedures.
- Promote safe and hygienic practices in the workplace.
- Prevent transmission of viruses and bacteria.
- Prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Hand Washing Procedure signs are available in a range of sizes and materials. They should be displayed at sinks and washbasins. They are frequently used in kitchens, canteens and restrooms.
All Hand Washing Procedure signs are designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs at our factory in Rathcoole Dublin.
- Signs shipped within 4 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.