Warn pedestrians of footpath closures with high-impact Footpath Closed safety signs.
Footpath Closed signs notify observers of a footpath closure. They are designed to prevent access. Builders and civil engineers use Footpath Closed safety signage to:
- Warn of footpath closures.
- Prevent access.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect staff, visitors and the public.
- Control pedestrian traffic around construction sites.
Footpath Closed signs are essential when carrying out works that involve the closure of public footpaths. They are commonly used during paving and resurfacing work.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Footpath Closed sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.