First Aid Information safety signs allow the user to input contact information for a first aider, the location of the nearest first aid kit and a contact number for emergency services.
Employers should use First Aid Information signs to increase awareness of first aid personnel, procedures and equipment. This will enable staff to respond more effectively in the even of an accident.
High-impact First Aid Information signs will help your business keep staff and visitors safe. Our First Aid Information signs are suitable for use in any workplace. They can be installed on any flat surface and are suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
Order First Aid Information safety signs online from CSS Signs. Available in a range of sizes. Buy in recyclable or long-life materials. Delivered in 2-3 working days.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- Available in recyclable Corriboard, versatile Self-Adhesive and long-life Aluminum Composite and PVC materials.
- Available in sizes ranging from 100*150mm to 800*1200mm.
- Designed and printed in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.