Buy clear, compliant Fire Point Left health & safety signs online.
We deliver Fire Point Left signs to businesses across Ireland. Orders shipped within 3 working days.
Fire Point Left signs indicate the presence and direction of firefighting equipment. They are perfect for businesses that need signage to identify the location of firefighting equipment in the workplace. They come in a range of sizes and materials to suit a variety of workplace applications, including:
- Fire Point Left signs for construction sites.
- Fire Point Left signage for warehouses, factories and industrial facilities
- Fire Point Left notices for office buildings, hotels and schools.
This Fire Point Left sign is designed to be used as a workplace safety sign. The installation of clear, compliant Fire Point Left health and safety signs help businesses to:
- Identify the location of firefighting equipment.
- Protect staff and visitors in the event of a fire.
- Comply with fire safety regulations.
- Shipped within 3 working days.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Available in self-adhesive, recyclable or long-life materials.
- Compliant with the Irish Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs.
- High-impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Designed and manufactured in-house by CSS Signs, at our factory in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin