Prevent accidents on construction sites with high-impact Exclusion Zone safety signs.
Exclusion Zone signs warn observers of restricted areas. They are designed to prevent access to hazardous work areas. Builders use Exclusion Zone safety signage to:
- Warn of hazardous work areas.
- Prevent unauthorised access.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Protect staff visitors and the public.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach on construction sites.
Exclusion Zone safety signs are used to establish exclusion zones on construction sites. They are critical when carrying out lifting operations, excavations, hot works and other high-risk work activities.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Exclusion Zone sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.