Prevent accidents in the workplace with high-impact Do Not Wear Gloves while Operating safety signs.
Do Not Wear Gloves while Operating signs warn machine operators not to wear gloves. They are designed to prevent people wearing gloves when operating machines with a drawing-in hazard. Businesses use Do Not Wear Gloves while Operating safety signage to:
- Prevent people wearing gloves when operating machinery with a drawing-in hazard.
- Reduce the risk of entanglement and drawing-in accidents.
- Protect staff.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Do Not Wear Gloves while Operating signs must be installed on any machinery where there is a risk of entanglement.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Do Not Wear Gloves while Operating sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.