Prevent unauthorised mobile phone use in the workplace with high-impact ‘Do Not Use Mobile Phones’ safety signs.
‘Do Not Use Mobile Phones’ signs warn observers not to use mobile phones. They are designed to prevent unauthorised mobile phone use. Businesses use ‘Do Not Use Mobile Phones’ safety signage to:
- Prevent unauthorised mobile phone use.
- Eliminate potential distractions at work.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
- Protect staff and visitors.
Mobile phone use creates a distraction which has a detrimental effect on the user’s ability to recognise and react to hazards. Clear, compliant ‘Do Not Use Mobile Phones’ signs are critical in any situation where the use of a mobile phone could put the safety of the user and others at risk e.g. on factory floors and construction sites, when driving or operating machinery, and in loud, noisy work areas.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This ‘Do Not Use Mobile Phones’ sign is classified as a Prohibition sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. Prohibition signs are used to prevent specific actions or behaviours.